International Recruitment Consultant – Spanish market
As an International Recruitment Consultant, and like an entrepreneur, you will manage and develop your own portfolio in the division of your choice.
All this on permanent recruitments on the Spanish market.
Within a dynamic team that shares your enthusiasm for the job, you create the activity that suits you and are supported day after day towards more autonomy, strategic development and decision making.
- Business Development
- Definition of your market possibly all over Europe and in the industries of your choice
- Prospecting for new clients: key accounts, SMEs, start-ups…
- Negotiation of commercial conditions
- Customer relationship management
- Detection of new opportunities
- Responsibility for the full recruitment cycle
- Sourcing on internal and external databases and social networks
- Direct approach
- Drafting of advertisements on various job boards
- Video interviews with candidates throughout Europe
- Presentation of the selected candidates to the client
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- You already have a first experience of at least 1 year in 360° functions (BD and recruitment)
- You are passionate about the recruiting business
- You are motivated by challenges and have a strong commercial mindset
- You enjoy teamwork, sharing best practices and celebrating individual and collective successes
- You are always looking to improve your skills and you are proactive
- Spanish native or business level is required for this role as well as fluency in English
Created in 2000, Approach People celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2020.
True to our ambitions and values, we continue our international development to offer our teams a multicultural environment where skills development and professional evolution are at the heart of our corporate culture.
Our international consultants combine business expertise with a solid knowledge of the main European markets in various fields (IT, Life Sciences, Retail & Luxury, Banking, Supply Chain & Logistics, Insurance, Finance, Engineering & Industry).
We are committed to sharing with you our vision of recruiting: quality, responsiveness, teamwork, a taste for victory and meritocracy.
The opening of our different offices in Europe, in Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Marseille, Lyon and Geneva reflect the history we share with our consultants!
You too can participate in the writing of our next projects!
- An unfailingly positive mindset
- A focus on results but also on the means used to obtain them
- A daily support for a successful rise in competence
- A team spirit and a cross-business approach that takes us further
- A quest for customer and candidate satisfaction
- Consideration and recognition for all performances
- An ambition and a communicative dynamism
This has earned us recognition as:
- Great Place To Work certification (France – 2022)
- Best HR Partner (HR Awards 2020)
- Best Recruitment Agency in Ireland (Corporate Livewire 2020)
- Best Specialized Recruitment Agency in Switzerland (Corporate Livewire 2020)
- Top 5 Most Socially Engaged Companies (LinkedIn 2016-2017-2018)
- Best Irish Company in France (Chamber of Commerce 2014 – finalist in 2020)
- An international career from Spain
- Daily English practice thanks to meetings with your European colleagues
- Opportunities for mobility within our 7 European offices
- A permanent contract in Madrid, one of the best cities in Europe to live and work
- The opportunity to recruit for our prestigious international clients
- A fixed salary adapted to your profile coupled with a commission system from the first euro and uncapped
- A very entrepreneurial way of working for more freedom and autonomy
- A clear and precise development plan, with rapid promotions based on personal results and the ability to contribute to the growth of our business
- Tools and methodology in line with the market and the digital transformation context of our clients
- A complementary private health insurance
- Our pleasant work environment
- Regular team evenings
- Unlimited breakfast, fruits and drinks available in the office
- Monthly challenges with great prizes (GoPro, iPads, TV’s…)
- Annual participation in our Prestige Club: incredible trips accessible to all
- A very active Social Club (paintball, karting, team building events…)
Do you fancy joining us in our Madrid Office?