International Recruitment Consultant – Spanish market
Full recruitment cycle:
- Develop key client relationships, understand their strategies and always exceed their expectations
- First point of contact for clients, so you must have exceptional relationship skills
- Understand your client’s recruitment needs and objectives to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies
- Selling positions and promoting companies based across Europe to the candidates
- Achieving KPIs while maintaining high quality applications for your clients
- Develop existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and develop opportunities to expand the business as proactively as possible
- Negotiate & innovate fee structures with existing and prospective clients, and ability to close deals
- Source and select candidates from both our internal database and by using alternative tools and resources to identify the most suitable candidates
- Coaching and candidate management throughout the selection process and the offer stage
- Acting as a consultant to your candidates in matters such as relocation, taxes, compensation and benefits
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- A proven track record with a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a recruitment environment: in an agency, with sourcing, selection, candidate management and also business development
- Experience in Business development or sales is strongly desired
- Experience in client account management would be a strong plus
- Ability to build and improve relationships and identify potential opportunities
- Passion, vision and ambition to grow a successful business
- Motivated, enthusiastic and driven to work towards targets and excellence with an emphasis on client satisfaction
- Strong ability to negotiate & persuade
- Highly organised with an ability to manage multiple requirements from clients
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, as well as contributing to the team atmosphere
- Experience in working with metrics and KPI’s
- Ability to work “smart” and, develop all opportunities in the market
- Fluent English, good level of Spanish and, ideally, another European language such as: German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish…
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has become a leader in International Recruitment. We excel in connecting European top talents with the world’s leading multinationals. We are in the top 15 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies on LinkedIn since 2016 (5th in 2018) and have been awarded Best Irish Company in France in 2014.
Through our headquarters in Dublin and our offices in Paris, Geneva, Madrid and Barcelona, our international consultants recruit in various industries such as E-commerce, Technology, Life Sciences, Luxury & Retail, Banking, Finance, Engineering and Industrial.
- Excellence and high expectations in everything we do!
- Great rewards on great performance, only results count
- We are proactive, dynamic, responsible and ambitious
- Team spirit
- Global collaboration, no internal competition
- Can do attitude: There are no problems, only solutions!
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Permanent contract in Madrid, one of the best cities to work & live in, in Europe
- Opportunity to recruit for prestigious clients who are listed as the Best companies to work for in the world
- Competitive base salary and outstanding commission structure, very entrepreneurial style of working with uncapped & unlimited bonus system, you can be truly & unlimitedly rewarded for your hard work
- Ongoing training on recruitment expertise as well as one to one personalised introduction on how to succeed.
- A clear & fast career progression based on your results and abilities which help us grow our business, including team management
- You won’t be a “number in the crowd” as you will be crucial for the growth of our markets and team development
- The option for an international career with internal mobility around our European offices
- Our work environment is easy going and the pressure is based on performance only
- State of the art recruitment methodology and spirit enabling you to become a talent acquisition super-star!
- Monthly incentives with prizes to be won (GoPro, iPads, TV´s…)
- Taking part in our Prestige Club with trips abroad for overachievers
- Active Social Club (paintball, karting, team building events…)
- Sponsored team nights out
Do you fancy joining us in our Madrid Office?