Offices in Europe
Listen Detect personalities
Take Initiative Be friendly
Be determined Work hard
Be honest Team Player
Be positive Ask questions
Be trustworthy Have Fun
Show us your abilities
Prestige Club: travel to an exotic destination!
The Prestige Club is an exclusive annual incentive, where top achievers, recruiters and managers have an amazing opportunity to win a trip for two to a luxurious destination!
Last year, three top talents won the challenge and traveled to Cancun and Bali. Be the next one!
Incentive schemes with prizes throughout the year
We organise many periodic challenges for teams and also individuals. Last year several recruitment Queens won their pair of Louboutin while recruitment Kings won their Hugo Boss suits! But wait, there is more! Take a peak at what else is on offer: TVs, consoles, tablets and even drones!
Top 5 Best Recruitment Agencies
Winner of “Best Irish Company in France”
Fun & Dynamic Work Environment
World-leading Multinational Clients
Career Progression &
International Candidate Database
Constant Growth in the last 17 years
Interactive Online Training
Health Insurance Contribution
Pension Scheme Available
Unlimited Fresh Fruit
Unlimited Soft Drinks
Discounts in local shops
Discount on commuter trips
Extra Holidays Time
Incentive with Prizes (iPads, trips…)
Prestige Club for Top Achievers
Social Club Events
(nights out, sports events…)
What our consultants say
What is better than our recruiters’ opinions to get an idea of what it’s like to work for us!
You really feel a working culture based on the English culture letting you have leadership and entrepreneurial freedom, allowing you to focus on work and successes.GuillaumeInternational Recruitment Consultant
Working in a Multinational recruitment environment has given me the chance to further my skills in acquiring new clients and also placing candidates in their dream job. I LOVE THIS JOB!TylerInternational Recruitment Consultant
Approach People is a fantastic company to work for, not only do they give Recruiters the opportunity to grow and develop further but also they foster an exciting work place with a great recognition program.DianaRecruitment Manager
More reviews about Approach People on
- Recruitment Manager Dublin - 26/04/2017 Travailler dans un environnement international avec beaucoup de collaborations entre les différents bureaux de Approach People. Cela permet de cotoyer des gens d'horizons différents et d'apprendre beaucoup d'autres cultures. L'environnement de travail est ideal pour s'épanouir aussi bien professionnellement que personnellement.
An enriching experience
Paris, France - 28/04/2017
Pros A Real autonomy given from the management on our day-to-day work, as long as the results are reached. The working atmosphere is friendly, the management is available , and initiatives are encouraged. The international environment is enriching from all levels: with candidates, clients we work for and even between the different offices across Europe. You have to work hard... but it worth it !
Approach People Review
Dublin, Ireland - 20/01/2017
I have been working full time in Approach People since August 2016. At the interview stage, I was really impressed with their ethos and their commitment to professional development. And after 6 months with them, they’ve proved that they are true to their word. It is a challenging and rewarding environment, and I love the diversity of my role. Colleagues are great, full of personality and energy. There is a wonderful
No cons to report, I’m really happy here
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work and support. It’s refreshing to be part of such an engaged team.
- Dynamic environment, professional approach & open-minded management 24/03/2017 Pros Healthy & open communication among peers or management. Strong company culture with a motivating rewarding system. Although guidelines/processes are provided, good autonomy/flexibility is given to achieve goals/targets. Cons No major con. While it offers a lot of pros bigger players cannot compete with, Approach People can only miss out on some of the stronger brands' assets.
- Really good recruitment consulting firm and team where it's good to work !!! Senior Recruitment Consultant - Dublin, Ireland – 15/05/2017 Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarise, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.
- Great Atmosphere, Great Clients, Great Bonus €€€ Senior Recruiter - Paris, France - 5/04/2017 Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody. It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly. Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary! Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali.
- Great Learning Experience Internship as part of the French team – Dublin, Ireland– 9/03/2015 A typical day at work would be from 9-6, five days a week. I worked as part of the French team, recruiting French people living in France for jobs in France. I would add new cvs to the system, search the database for suitable candidates to match the clients vacancy and would conduct interviews to judge the candidates level of English. I learned how to work as part of team, how to search the database for possible candidates and how to report back to a superior. My co-workers were all very friendly and all willing to help. I most liked meeting new people and learning new skills.
- Amazing place to work in sunny Barcelona ! International Recruiter - Barcelona, Spain - 05/04/2017 I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people ! The management have been excellent as well. The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution. I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment ! Pros: Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
MADRID & BARCELONA
No position available at the moment but feel free to send your CV at email@example.com